I wanted to have a place to let you know what is going on at home. Maybe you'll get to know the family a little better.

Friday, June 8, 2007

Only God









When we moved here from Arizona we were sent out by Central. It is where we are from and I love the church we are from. It is not the people, the building, the pastors, the resources, or anything a man does that makes me love it. It is because of what you just listened to. The desire to stay in God’s will has always been of the utmost importance. For someone like me and I suspect you too, staying in God's will is much easier said then done. I need a church that will lead its people in God’s will as I strive to follow His will.

I believe we have found that in Paseo Christian Church here in El Paso. That is not to say that the church we had been attending does not follow the Lord's will. Their teachings are definitely biblical. It is just that that from the moment we met the church at Paseo we knew that this was a church like the one in the message you just heard. It is now our home.

No comments: