I wanted to have a place to let you know what is going on at home. Maybe you'll get to know the family a little better.

Thursday, June 14, 2007

Nepal WorkTrip

I want to let you all know about an exciting opportunity that Jackie is going to take part in. She is joining a group of people from our home fellowship in Mesa AZ that are going on a work trip to Nepal. Yep, she’s going overseas. It is a 13 day trip with a few training day she will have to attend in AZ before hand. The trip is scheduled for October 2-15. I hope that I can join her but I am not sure if I can due to the hiring of a new staff person and I am just not sure about the timing, but if I can I will let you know soon.

Anyway, the trip is going to cost around $1900.00 pretty much all of which we don’t have. So if you would like to help her out we would greatly appreciate it. I think it is great that she is willing to go where father is leading her (on her own if need be).

Thank you for all the support you have given us over the years. God has done amazing things and I hope you have been as blessed as we have.

If you do want to give Go to CentralChristianEV.com, click on “online giving” and toward the bottom it has “other” category. Just above that line type in “Nepal-Williamson” and below the amount. Your help will be greatly appreciated.

No comments: